The Posh Plonk Cellar Door Experience is truly immersive, you will be surrounded by the stunning Posh Plonk vineyard all while taking in the panoramic views over the Posh Pond out to Lake Hume, the weir wall and beyond. Bookings are essential. $20 per person, will include a bespoke Posh Plonk Riedel Glass on arrival, and tastings. To enhance your Cellar Door Experience even more, you have an option to pre order a cheese board for your enjoyment on the day, lovingly curated by Clancy’s Food Store Albury. Use the calendar below, first select the number of persons in your group then select from the available dates in green. (You can scroll through the months to see the available dates) You can then add a Clancy’s Cheese platter below and complete your payment by checking out at the top right corner of this page.
Posh Plonk Cellar Door Experience
Terms and Conditions:
1. When visiting the winery please conduct yourselves in an orderly manner that is considerate of the rural living amenity of the area. Please observe the 10km Shared Zone when entering and exiting the winery.
2. Vehicles will be required to only park within the property boundary of Posh Plonk.
3. No vehicles will be allowed to park within the shared common accessway off Lake Road.
4. No coaches or large buses with a seating capacity 13 or greater are permitted to visit the site.
5. Patrons are required to stay within the licensed area at all time. (Roped Area)
6. When leaving the premises please disperse in an orderly manner, no patrons associated with the venue are to congregate in the surrounding area.
7. Hours of trade are 10.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Sunday, Good Friday and Anzac Day hours between 10.00am and 3.00pm.